At Coastal Ear, Nose & Throat we put our patients first. That’s why we offer online appointment scheduling as well as our patient portal to fill out your paperwork ahead of time! While we have a provider on-call 24/7, our office phones are open from 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
Click here to access your patient portal!
Have an appointment coming up? Remember:
- If your address or insurance has changed, arrive a few minutes early. Make sure to bring your new card with you. This will allow plenty of time to update your information.
- If your insurance requires you to pay a copay, be prepared to pay your co-pay prior to seeing the physician. Many insurance companies require a co-pay for each office visit.
- Feel free to bring in a written list of symptoms or questions if you are experiencing a change in your condition or have new symptoms.
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms from our practice.
Download Patient Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
- Privacy Practices
- Patient Policies
- Medical Records Request – To CENT
- Medical Records Request – From CENT
After Care Sheets (Post-Op)
Appointments can be made by calling our office during normal business hours OR by requesting one online
After Hours & Emergency Care
If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911 or head to the nearest emergency room. For all other calls, an on-call physician is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Prescriptions are renewed during normal office hours. In some instances, we may require that the patient be seen in our office prior to medication renewal.
All office visits are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards.