Your First Visit
We value your time. In order to provide the best care we have provided a list of instructions to expedite your first visit.
- If you have insurance, call your carrier to see if we are in network and if you need a referral.
- Call or click here to schedule your appointment.
- After we confirm your appointment you will receive an email to log on to the Patient Portal and complete your new patient paperwork, please complete before arriving at your appointment.
- If you have not filled out your new patient paperwork, make sure to show up 10 minutes prior to appointment time to complete in our office.
- Bring your insurance card and a form of identification, such as your driver’s license. We will make a copy of both for our files.
- Pay any applicable copays or fees.
- Feel free to bring in a written list of symptoms you are experiencing or any questions you may have for the ENT physician.
- If you have had a CT scan, MRI, sleep study or other tests done as a result of your current medical symptoms, bring those written test results and films with you.
We understand that some of our patients prefer good old fashioned paper and ink. If you would like to print and fill out your patient forms ahead of time, click here to download our new patient forms.