About David Oliver, MD
David Oliver, MD provides both medical and surgical management of disorders of the ears, nose and throat. We perform a full range of ENT procedures on both children and adults including:
- The latest techniques in In Office Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Traditional and Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Surgery for facial, head and neck tumors
- Surgery and Office Procedures for Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Home Sleep Studies and CPAP Fitting
- Gland-Preserving Salivary Endoscopy
- Conventional and Laser Surgery of the Vocal Cords
An ever-growing buzz has developed regarding Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology, the impact it has had on the way ENT physicians treat patients, and the positive outcomes it has had on patient’s lives. Ultimately, the technology may allow for significant symptom relief for patients who suffer from chronic sinusitis.
Our practice is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT problems. Children and adults alike will be examined with the utmost attention to detail and treated with compassion and concern.
News & Events
Pediatric sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that occurs when a child's breathing becomes blocked as they sleep. Though people of ...